Terms of Service
Zobe.com welcomes you!
By voluntarily entering Zobe.com, you hereby submit yourself to be bound by the Terms of Service. If you do not agree to these Zobe.com website Terms of Service, you must discontinue use of the website immediately.
2. Chat Service
The chat service available on or through this site (Zobe.com) is provided to you on an “AS IS” basis subject to the provisions contained herein for your private personal use only. Any other use or attempt to use Zobe.com for commercial purposes, promotion of products and services, or other such purposes, directly or indirectly, by you or a third party is prohibited.
3. Prohibitions - You are not allowed to:
- Harass, threaten, abuse, defame, embarrass or cause distress or discomfort upon another Zobe.com participant;
- Transmit via Zobe.com any information, data, text, files, links, software, chat, content, communication or other materials and terms of expression (“Information”) that are offensive, racial, discriminating, unlawful, information or instructions concerning illegal activities, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise objectionable;
- Transmit via Zobe.com any Information that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary right;
- Disrupt the normal flow of Information on or through Zobe.com or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other participants;
- Post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or any other forms of solicitation;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
- Translate, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, modify, copy, alter, merge into other software, reproduce, rent, lease, lend, distribute, re-market or otherwise dispose of Zobe.com or any part thereof;
- Impersonate any person, leader, Zobe.com official, operator or host.
4. Risks Involved
You acknowledge that there are certain risks inherent to the use of Zobe.com. These include, but are not limited to, disclosure of confidential information (including personal details), improper operation of Zobe.com (i.e. failing to function correctly), and the risk that third parties directly or impersonating as Zobe.com staff members, official chat room/groups and/or another user, will contact you or attempt to contact you as a result of Zobe.com’s provision of and/or your use of Zobe.com. IF YOU PUBLISH PERSONAL INFORMATION, THERE IS A POSSIBILITY THAT THIRD PARTIES COULD HARASS YOU, ATTEMPT TO CONTACT YOU, AND TRY TO HARM YOU. THUS, IT IS IMPORTANT TO CAREFULLY CONSIDER BEFORE DISCLOSING AND PUBLISHING PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT ANY SUCH DISCLOSURE AND PUBLISHING ARE MADE BY YOU AT YOUR OWN RISK. Without limitations to the generality of the aforesaid statement, due to the nature of Internet, computers, data flow, and other technical and economical practicalities, Zobe.com as most computer data and Internet applications, is vulnerable to various security issues and hence should be considered unsecured. By using Zobe.com and the Internet in general, you may be subject to various risks, including among others eavesdropping, sniffing, spoofing, forgery, spamming, “imposturing”, tampering, breaking passwords, harassment, fraud, electronic trespassing, hacking, nuking, system contamination including without limitation, viruses, worms, trojans, causing unauthorized, damaging or harmful access and/or retrieval of information and data on your computer and other forms of activity that may even be considered unlawful. Information received or delivered on and through Zobe.com may be subject to other security or privacy hazards or may not reach its destination or reach an erroneous address or recipient. Zobe.com is not different than other applications in this respect.
It is every user’s responsibility to evaluate, bear the risk associated with, and determine the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any Information received on or through Zobe.com. Zobe.com shall not be obligated to actively monitor the information users deliver or send and shall not be responsible for any information received on or through Zobe.com.
6. THE INFORMATION ON ZOBE.COM MAY INCLUDE INAPPROPRIATE MATERIAL. BY ENTERING ZOBE.COM, YOU UNDERTAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY IN:
- DETERMINING WHETHER THE INFORMATION COMPLIES WITH YOUR NEEDS;
- DETERMINING WHETHER YOU HAVE ADEQUATE LEGAL RIGHTS TO STORE, REPRODUCE OR OTHERWISE USE THE INFORMATION IN ANY MANNER CONTEMPLATED BY YOU;
- COMPLYING WITH ANY LEGAL OBLIGATIONS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, OBLIGATIONS IMPOSED BY COPYRIGHT, SECRECY, DEFAMATION, DECENCY, PRIVACY AND EXPORT LAWS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT ENTER ZOBE.COM.
7. Zobe.com does not warrant or guarantee that:
- Any Information received on or through Zobe.com will be free of infection by viruses, worms or anything else manifesting contaminating or destructive properties
- The Information received on or through Zobe.com will not contain adult-oriented material, or material which some individuals may deem objectionable
- The functions or services performed by Zobe.com will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in Zobe.com will be corrected. It is the sole responsibility of the user to isolate software and Information, execute anti-contamination software and otherwise take steps to ensure that software or Information, if contaminated or infected, will not damage user’s information or system
8. Warranty Disclaimer
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE TO USE ZOBE.COM’S SERVICES AT YOUR OWN RISK. NO WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, CONDITION, UNDERTAKING OR TERM - EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE - INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE CONDITION, QUALITY, DURABILITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE OF ZOBE.COM IS GIVEN OR ASSUMED BY ZOBE.COM; ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, CONDITIONS, UNDERTAKINGS AND TERMS ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED. ZOBE.COM MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT IT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE; ZOBE.COM MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS AS TO THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY USERS NEITHER FOR ANY PURPOSE NOR ABOUT ITS LEGITIMACY, LEGALITY, VALIDITY, ACCURACY, CORRECTNESS, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, STABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR CURRENTNESS. ALL SUCH INFORMATION IS SOLELY PROVIDED BY THE USERS. THE INFORMATION DISCLOSED BY USERS IS NOT REVIEWED, CONTROLLED OR EXAMINED BY ZOBE.COM IN ANY WAY BEFORE IT APPEARS ON ZOBE.COM. ZOBE.COM DOES NOT ENDORSE, VERIFY OR OTHERWISE CERTIFY THE CONTENTS OF ANY SUCH INFORMATION. USERS ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENTS OF THEIR MESSAGES AND MAY BE HELD LEGALLY LIABLE OR ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE CONTENTS OF THEIR MESSAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS).
9. Limitation of Liability
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ZOBE.COM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR INFORMATION, LOSS OF PROFITS AND SAVINGS AND THE LIKE), OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES ARISING - IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM - OUT OF THE AVAILABILITY, USE, RELIANCE ON, INABILITY TO UTILIZE OR IMPROPER USE OF ZOBE.COM EVEN IF ZOBE.COM SHALL HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE. IF YOUR JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, YOU MUST DECLINE THIS AGREEMENT AND DISCONTINUE USE OF ZOBE.COM SERVICES. In no event shall Zobe.com be liable to anyone for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions with respect to the Information or the transmission or delivery of all or any part thereof, for any damage arising therefrom or occasioned thereby, or for the results obtained from the use of the content of messages.
10. Miscellaneous Provisions
Zobe.com reserves the exclusive right and discretion to:
- Change, limit, terminate or cease to provide at any time, temporarily or permanently, Zobe.com’s functionality or any part thereof, including but not limited to any channel, nickname or robot, to all users or any number thereof including without limitation, the access to Zobe.com granted to you or to any other user, at any time, including but not limited while you are chatting or sending or delivering Information, without notice, for any reason or no reason;
- Nominate any person, who may not be a Zobe.com employee to monitor, using his own discretion, any channel or chat room and to allow him to deny or terminate access granted to you or any other user, without notice, at anytime, including while you are chatting or delivering or sending information.
- Cancel such nomination, at any time with or without reason;
- Refrain any user from publishing on this site and delete any information or material provided for display or sent or delivered from any user;
- Establish a new operating and usage policy for Zobe.com and change it at any time with or without reason;